The Shadow Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Realm

Yeah, this place is about many things. Special, isn't it?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All PMD Games!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowDitto

ShadowDitto

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:37 pm

I have PMD Blue Rescue Team. One of my sisters deleted my game. I was like, level 43!! Anyway, The new games haven't come out in USA yet but I want to get Time Exploration. XD
Back to top Go down
ShadowUmbreon
Admin
ShadowUmbreon

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:25 am

I am planning to get the next PMD game...but I don't have a DS.. all hope is lost for me D:
on the bright side, I am getting a Wii!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.escavence.forumotion.com
ShadowDitto

ShadowDitto

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:14 am

lol. Then you'll be able to get Battle Revolution!!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowUmbreon
Admin
ShadowUmbreon

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:45 am

yep! but its only for your pokemon from the DS game D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.escavence.forumotion.com
Shadowabsol
Admin
Shadowabsol

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:09 am

Hn, I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Blue Rescue Team, but not Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Red Rescue Team. I restarted my game purposely because I got bored with it. First I got Pikachu and chose Cyndaquil as my partner, then when I restarted I got Eevee and I chose Bulbasaur to be my partner. Sometimes I wish that there were such things as Shiny Pokemon in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. Maybe there'll be some in the sequel? I wonder when the sequels will come out. I'm really anxious to get one or the other. If you ask me, I think that I'll get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Darkness. But hey, some things can change over time. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://srealm.forumotion.com
ShadowDitto

ShadowDitto

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:57 pm

I was a Eevee and my partner was a Swampert. One of my sisters deleted it. So I'm starting over as that AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All PMD Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All PMD Games!   All PMD Games! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All PMD Games!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Realm :: Games :: Spin-offs-
Jump to: