The Shadow Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Realm

Yeah, this place is about many things. Special, isn't it?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shadow Realm Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowabsol
Admin
Shadowabsol

The Shadow Realm Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Realm Rules   The Shadow Realm Rules Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:11 pm

The Shadow Realm Rules

1.READ THE FREAKING RULES!!!

2.No talk of sex, drugs, gore, or anything related to that.

3.Don't ask to be a moderator or administrator! It's really annoying and if you keep at it for long enough we may just ban you. Any PMs or e-mails asking to be a moderator or administrator will be ignored and same goes for us banning you if you keep sending us the PMs and/or e-mails asking to be a moderator or administrator.

4.No flaming, spamming, or just being rude. I hate spamming to death because it's always off topic and it usually confuses the others in the forum, which may cause them to leave and never come back, and we don't want that. Spamming also includes a post with only emoticons, a different language, or a post with less than one sentence. If someone is flaming, spamming, or anything remote to that and the moderators or administrators don't know about it yet, then please don't hesitate to ask. If we do see anyone flaming, spamming, or being rude, then we'll rather delete or edit the post that has the flaming, spamming, or rudeness in it.

5.I don't allow cursing. This excludes words like hell, God, and Jesus, I don't really consider that as cursing.

6.To the minimum, at least have one sentence in your posts. If it doesn't have one sentence, then it's probably not important enough to post.

7.If you don't know the rules, then don't try to tell others about them. That's very annoying and the post that has broken a rule will rather be edited or deleted. Now, if you do know about the rules and have read all of them and understand all of them clearly, then just prodding them towards the rules is fine. Don't yell at them and tell them that they're illiterate little idiots because they just broke the rules.

10.Don't make a topic that has already been made. For instance, if one makes a topic named "Rate the Avatar Above You" and another member makes a topic called, "Rate the Avatar Above You (continued)" or anything remote to that, then the topic that was made last will be deleted and you will get a PM from a moderator or administrator telling you to go and read the rules.

11.Don't make a topic that has already been made. For instance, if one makes a topic named "Rate the Avatar Above You" and another member makes a topic called, "Rate the Avatar Above You (continued)" or anything remote to that, then the topic that was made last will be deleted and you well get a PM from a moderator or administrator telling you to go and read the rules. Do you see how annoying it is to read the same thing twice just because someone made a topic that is the exact same as another one?! FOLLOW THIS RULE!!

12.Please only speak English! It's the second most spoken language in the world, so I don't think that you'll have to worry about someone not being able to understand the language of English. Besides, this website is in English only, so anyone who doesn't know English is gonna' have a hard time trying to comprehend this site.

13.If you need help, use the Help Board, don't make a topic anywhere else about asking for help. And please don't put in topics that say, "HELP ME!!" or "I Need Your Help!". Anything like that will be deleted or modified.

14.So, here's some common sense to people who have been to a forum before:DON'T DOUBLE POST!! It's almost more annoying to me than spam is!
Back to top Go down
https://srealm.forumotion.com

The Shadow Realm Rules
Page 1 of 1